Education, Certification & Techniques:
- Went to Butternut High School
- Studied Biology at the University of Wisconsin– La Crosse with a minor in Chemistry
- Northwestern Health Sciences University- 2002-2005, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree
- Joined AHCC Heike Chiropractic Clinic in 2005
- Uses Diversified, Thompson Drop, and Activator Chiropractic Techniques
- Performs nasal specific techniques
Professional & Personal Background:
Dr. Miller grew up in Butternut, Wisconsin. He was in many sports and had numerous ankle and back injuries throughout high school. He turned to Dr. Tim Wakefield at AHCC-Park Falls, for chiropractic care. Dr. Miller was always interested on how the human body worked, and sat down with Dr. Tim, and decided that chiropractic was the profession he wanted to pursue. Dr. Wakefield (Wakefield Chiropractic in Park Falls) was a huge help and positive role model, who really got him started in chiropractic.
“My personal mission as a chiropractor is to help as many people as possible with chiropractic care while focusing on natural, drug-free health care, nutritional counseling, and an increased quality of life.”
Hobbies & Interests:
Outside of chiropractic, Dr. Miller’s hobbies include: fishing, hunting, and spending time with his family and kids.